Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The nigger rule

This post is at the request of a friend of mine. I know that it has taken me a while to write this up. I have been thinking a long time about it and pushed a little thing I had planned about a mosque back to write this.

I am sure that there are those of you that know me well enough to know what this is going to be all about. I hope that it will find you with good spirits, but do not take this lightly. While the subject matter and the contents may be humorous to some, I am quite serious about these rules.

I was thinking one day about the bull shit surrounding the NAACP and affirmative action when I came up with the nigger rule. The NAACP exists to ensure that Black people get fair treatment from society. Well at least that is what they claim. But I think we all know the truth. They are around to make sure that there are specific benefits that Black people get because of the color of their skin. Affirmative action is the same way. One is a policy one is an organization. Both are there to make sure that white people are denied some things because they are white. OH SHIT SON!!!! Did he just suggest that the NAACP and Affirmative action is the next evolution of racism? I won't go as far as to say that the NAACP is like the KKK, but...... How many lives have been changed drastically and not in the best ways because white people have been denied things that they earned so an underqualified person of another skin color could advance?


While you think about that, now let me explain the real nigger rule. When a white person calls a black person a nigger, the black person just might kick the shit out of the white person. If a black person calls another black person a nigger everything is ok. Cause they are both black. So, as a fat middle aged white balding american I take it upon myself to make fun of others who are similarly afflicted. If your ass looks like a couple of pugs fighting over a piece of bacon I will be laughing at you. If there are moldy pieces of food long forgotten in the rolls of your skin, I will be mocking you for some time. If you wear a toupe to cover a bad combover, I will be laughing at you. If you are a white redneck I will laugh my ass off at you every chance I get. No, I am not a redneck but I am white. All of this has been made possible by a race of people who took a negative and degrading word placed on them by a bunch of racists and turned it into a positive and a way to discriminate against people.

No comments:

Post a Comment