Thursday, July 22, 2010

Would it really be all that bad?

I wonder what it would feel like to connect with his face. Feel the blood from his cut lip on my knuckles. Watch as he coughs up blood while I am kicking him in the stomach. I wonder how hard you can really kick a guy in the groin? After you smash the testes and it looks like he is about to lose consciousness is it worth it to continue? At what point does the shock that you are beating the shit out of a guy wear off and someone step in and try to stop it? Does he strike back? Am I able to catch him off guard enough and with enough force and punches that he does not have a chance to fight back? Will he fight back or run away? How long will it take me to bulk up to the point that I can pick his ass up and slam him on the concrete and have some hope of doing damage? Once I get to that point, how long will it take for me to gather up all the hatred that has been building and concentrate it all on him? What consequences am I looking at? Sure I will probably do some time. But by that time I will be bulked up enough that no one will screw with me in jail. Will I go to prison? At what point does beating the shit out of someone become a felony? Is it worth it? There is a strange comfort that comes from knowing that he will be eating the rest of his meals through a feeding tube and that any chance of a state of coitus will be gone. The only real question that remains is if she will disown me or finally divorce the loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment