Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holy shit

Yes that is right. I finally got off my ass and decided to start a blog. It is not like I think I have anything interesting to say or anything that people would enjoy reading. This is just one of many of the things I am doing to stick my middle finger up at the interwebs and say look I was here. This is my own personal kilroy.

What can you as the reader hope to gain from the blog? Not a damn thing. If you gain anything from this blog I will take it down and have it deleted. I will not be responsible for contributing to the education of the people on the interwebs.

If you read something on my blog and you like it and think, "Hey I agree with that". Please let me know by written communication and I will either take down the blog, or give you permission to incorporate my ripped off ideas with your own. I would like to take this time to let people know that this blog is considered a copyrighted work. Any written transcript from this blog or copying from this blog can not be reproduced without the explicit consent of the author me.

In sort, this is my opinions and these are the facts as I see them. If you take them from me without my consent I will go biblical on your ass. Have you ever made a golden graven image of the burning and itching sensation in your secret places???? Just think about how getting that molded will feel before you take from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment